EVA Protective Carry Case
The Battery Shop Jump Pack are supplied with an EVA Protective Carry Case that provides them protection and it also provides neat storage of all the accessories listed below. A convenient Carry handle provides easy transportation.
Quick connect colour coded Battery Clamps with leads make for easy connection between the battery and jump pack. The Battery Clamps are spark proof and provide protection against reverse polarity with a LED also illuminating to confirm correct connection.
JS101 is supplied with a standard USB Cable.
- Lithium Cobalt Battery
- Battery Capacity:10,400mAh
- Starting Current:400amp
- Peak Current:800amp
- Charging time:2 – 4 Hours
- Input:15 Volt 1amp USB
- Output:5 Volt 3amp
- DC Output:12 Volt 3amp
- On / Off Switch
- Multi-function LED Display – Shows charge level and current levels
- Wireless Charging – 10 Watt (Only supports charging wireless devices)
- Dual “C” Type Inputs
- Dual USB Ports – Can charge phones, mobiles devices etc.
- Unique Black Tyre tread Rubberised Housing
- Multi-mode LED Flash light with solid, SOS and Strobe flash modes
- Cycle Life:1,000+ cycles @ 80% depth of battery charge
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit and Over Discharging Protection
- Over heat Protection
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions:158mm (L) x 75mm (W) x 31mm (H)
- Warranty:1 Year
- Can be used as a power source for most electronic devices. LED Display shows remaining battery charge.
Multi-function showing the battery charge levels and the current levels.
LED Flash Light
An in-built LED Torch with multiple illumination modes such as solid on, SOS (constant flashing) and Strobe flashing.
Battery Cable Socket
Battery terminal socket to insert the battery clamps and lead to the jump starter.
Input and Output Charging Sockets
All units come with multiple inputs and outputs for charging phones, mobile devices or powering 12 Volt accessories.
Place phone on top of the jump pack for wireless charging (Only supports compatible wireless charging devices).